Steps to register a new company:
- Name reservation: You need to reserve a name at CIPC. A list of 4 names in order of preference is required. You can download the information sheet here Downloads and return it to us via email to email@example.com.
- Registration documents: Once the name is reserved the company registration documents must be completed. This is done online by us and you can download the information sheet here Downloads and return it to us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Power of attorney: To enable me to submit the documentation on your behalf you need to complete the power of attorney form and send it to email@example.com. The power of attorney form is available here Downloads. This needs to be completed by each director.
- Certified copies of ID document: Each director need to send a certified copy of his or her ID.
- Turn around time: The name reservation takes 5 working days and the registration documents 7 working days.
- Cost: The cost of the registration is R750. This fee is payable once the name reservation is received back from CIPC. An invoice will be created and send to you.
Once the company is registered it is important that you arrange a meeting with us to discuss the way forward.